Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Is (and Isn't) in the Health-Care Bill - The Daily Beast

Will pre-existing conditions be covered? What's the fine for not having insurance? Which states got sweetheart deals? A crib sheet to the health-care bill that passed the House Sunday.

Posted using ShareThis 


I read more about this bill and I think that it doesn't seem horrible like some people make it out to be. Tell me what you think. Is this bill a bad idea or not? To read an article, click: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-03-20/what-are-we-about-to-pass/   
 

1 comment:

Wedding sarees said...

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...