Friday, December 17, 2010

Star Fallen From Grace



Once your name was in lights,
everything you did was perfect and right.
You were idolized, you were adored.
Thousand of fans devotedly hung posters of you on their walls;
you had it all.

But you made one misstep,
had one moment of misjudgment;
And now, you’re a star fallen from grace,
the one that Hollywood shuns and looks down at with disgust.
You don’t know which is worse;
the words that they write and say or all the broken hearts.
It seems like your life is over.

I’m here to say don’t ever give up,
that’s everything will be okay.
If you admit to your mistake,
Ask for help, reach for a hand,
someone out there will understand.
All you need is faith, love, and good friends.
And just remember that God is listening,
He’ll never leave you behind,
You’ll always be under his bright spotlight.



©Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2010

This is for the celebrities who get bashed by the media. I don't know why but it just popped in my head one day. I think that some celebrities/pubic figures need a hug or some caring word sometimes. The media can get mean at times.

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...