Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hi Steven, How are you?



 Hi Steven, 

How are you? I just wanted to write to say hello and that I miss you. I still remember all of those silly jokes, the time we played Bloody Mary on Halloween in the classroom bathroom, all the times you made goofy faces and waved bye in the bus window when I was dropped off, and all the times we raced to the classroom. I had so much fun with you. When I was stressed, you brightened my day without you even realizing it. You were a great friend. I didn't admit it then but I'll admit now...I love you so much. Thank you for being part of my life and all of our lives. We were truly blessed. Have fun up there!

Your Friend, 
Lena 

 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...