Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Never Forget



Never Forget

 You told me to stay away,
 but still here I stayed.
You tried to say goodbye,
wanting a life without my following shadow,
but here I am, still thinking about you.
There are no limits to what I would go through;
Lie, creep, murder.
I will have you back soon.

While you’re trying to move on,
 not recalling my name,
I am keeping you in my heart,
I am making you a part of my soul.
With all that I am, I promise,
On the heavens above, I swear,
I will love you forever.
No matter what you do,
I will never forget you.

Call it an obsession,
call it an unstable condition,
but you’ll always be my everything.
People tell me that I shouldn’t dwell on the past,
but the past is what keeps me alive.


Someday I will be with you again,
someday our love be will realized.
I will wipe these lonely tears from my eyes,
I will hold you so close to me.
Together will we always be.


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2011

A poem in a stalker's point-of-view.

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...