Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello!

Hi everyone,

How are you? I just want to give you an update. I've been studying and writing off and on (though I keep on getting writer's block). I've been writing Part 2 of the Impairy Story. I think that after this online class that I'm slowly taking, I'll write the impairy story all day and night. I just need to focus one day and not get on Facebook :) . Last Friday, I went to Mrs. "Grandma" Allen's retirement party. She was my high school teacher and we call her Grandma because being in her classroom felt like going to your grandma's house (baking cookies and love). It was fun. All of my best friends came together. I love Grandma Allen. Last Saturday, I went to the Renaissance Fair where people are dressed in costumes. It was a blast! They had shows, games, and shops. I saw people dressed as fairies, kings and queens, knights, and elves. This one elf was so hot with long hair and leather clothes :) ! Well, that's about it. Later!

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...