Monday, September 26, 2011

Orange and Black

 

 

Orange and Black

Spellbinding October is coming, the time of orange and black; time of rolling pumpkins and screeching, mischievous imps. It’s the time for fallen multicolored leaves of all shapes and sizes on the ground crunching underneath your feet and for the darkest nights with the most bizarre shadows, both looking like captivating Autumn paintings. People will ask you with playful smiles rather if you want a trick or a treat, sweets melting on your tongue. The chill of the bitter wind will touch your spine and you’ll get the peculiar urge to dance underneath the moonlight.  


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2011 

I love October, especially Halloween. :)


No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...