Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Halloween Treat


My Halloween Treat 

The werewolves are howling at the moon and the witches are cackling as they take flight but I want to take you into the wicked night with me, waltz with you into a room of glowing jack-o’-lanterns. The evil queen is offering me a poisoned apple and I would eat a dozen of them as long as I could taste your sweet, candy corn kiss each time. The hungry zombies might begin to chase me but I don’t care if I’m running with you. During the time of trick-or-treat, you’re the only Halloween treat that my heart craves.


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2011 

Almost Halloween night! Yes!!

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...