Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Believe in Peter Pan




Wendy, John, and Michael Darling from Bloomsbury, London aren’t the only ones who believes in Peter Pan. Children of all ages believe the tales of Neverland, the adventures of Peter Pan, the Lost Boys, and Tinker Bell; their exhilarating battles against Captain Hook and the pirates. All we need is faith, trust, and pixie dust! Even though people try to mock it, they can not kill the fun and innocence of Peter Pan. We’ll just say, “I believe, I believe, I believe!”


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2011 

J.M. Barrie, you rocked!

I had a nightmare that someone was trying to kill Peter, saying he was lying. I kept fighting and screaming, "I believe!" I decided to write this afterwards. I'll love Peter Pan forever.


No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...