Sunday, December 7, 2014

Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Eternal (Tantalize, #2)Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is about a teenager named Miranda and her guardian angel, Zachary. She gets kidnapped and becomes a vampire and Zachary's powers get taken away for revealing it to a human while trying to rescue Miranda from the vampire. It's a horror story and a love story. Now, he has to try to save her soul without powers and Miranda has to break-free from her vampire creator's control. I liked how it changes point-of-views every other chapter. It's dark, romantic, and real good page turner.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...