Monday, December 29, 2014

Mr. CreepyPasta's Laughing Jack



Mr. CreepyPasta is a horror storyteller on YouTube. According to the story, Laughing Jack began with a lonely boy named Isaac in 1800's London. Isaac's parents were very abusive and he had no friends. On Christmas Eve, a guardian angel gave him a magical Jack-in-the-box. The colorful clown was alive and was his best friend at first. Isaac was happy for the first time. 

Then three months later, while they were playing, Jack killed a cat. Isaac got blamed of course, and was sent to boarding school. Jack was left behind in the box. Isaac promised to come back for him but as time went by, Isaac abandoned him and Jack's colors went darker. Isaac's parents had died and he was now grown up. Jack then saw that Isaac was now a serial killer and because Jack's personality changed with Isaac's, Jack became a killer clown and murdered Isaac. Jack now eats and murders children. (The expanded, gorier story is told in the video above). 





This second video is another story about Laughing Jack. 

I heard about Mr. CreepyPasta from a SmallWorlds player and I got curious so I looked up the CreepyPasta Youtube channel. There are a lot of stories like this. They're like online urban legends. I won't lie, when I first watched the video last night, it scared the crap out of me. I'm obsessed though. :) These stories are very well-written. They're so cool!  

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...