Saturday, July 18, 2015

Louie Is Going To Be a Daddy!




One Direction member, Louis Tomlinson and ex-girlfriend, a stylist, Briana Jungwirth are expecting a baby. Even though they aren't a couple anymore, they're still friends and are both very excited. Any other normal person would be saying, "Congrats, that's great" but I've noticed that the media, even some Directioners are being negative and freaking out. Come on now! It's a baby!! People are supposed to celebrate about having children. Sure, it was unplanned and Louie and Briana are young but they are both adults. We should respect their privacy and just be happy for them. 

Congrats Louie and Briana!!! 


 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...