Saturday, May 14, 2016

T.V. News


Next Fall, some of my favorite TV shows are returning, some are sadly cancelling, and there are some new shows coming on that I'm excited about. 



We're finding out what happened next! Supergirl is coming back but it's moving to the CW (KPLR 11). 



Criminal Minds is thankfully coming back for a 12th season on CBS (KMOV 4). The BAU will be hunting down the serial killer Mr. Scratch and a new agent will be introduced. It's rumored that this season is the last season but I try not to read much into internet rumors. 


   
Bones was renewed on FOX for a 12th season but this will be the last season. I think that they'll end it happily. 



I'm excited about this one! I've become quite the fanatic of the Archie comics. When I heard that a live-action TV show called Riverdale was being made for the CW, I fan-girled out! It's about Archie and his friends. It'll be a teen drama. The story-lines have been updated and are slightly darker than the comics but it's still the Archie style. 



KJ Apa will play Archie Andrews. 




Lili Reinhart will play Betty Cooper. 



Camilla Mendes will play Veronica Lodge. 



Cole Sprouse will play Jughead Jones. 

I can't wait for this show! I love Archie!! 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...