Saturday, July 23, 2016

Wonderland Camp, July 2016





Last week didn't end as I planned due to extreme sickness but my four days at Wonderland Camp rocked! I hung out with my friends: Cookie, Ann, Emma, and Dustin. I also made new friends: Brittany and Lexi. I went on the splash pad a lot. I love that thing with water squirting and sploshing on me. The week was also Harry Potter themed so I was in heaven. Everything was about Harry Potter and magic. All of the cabins were even sorted into houses. Our cabin was Hufflepuff.   

The boat ride was relaxing despite the hellish heat. We saw the pirate ship next to the dock restaurant. The ship has fake skeletons on it and I like to pretend that the skeletons were Captain Hook's crew once. Later that day, we had a "magical" scavenger hunt to "earn points" for our house.Then the next night, the talent show was amazing! All of the music was awesome and the acts were funny. I sang "Lost Boy" by Ruth B. for my talent and it was so much fun. Everybody loved it. 



No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...