Thursday, August 18, 2016

Internet Issues




First, my Outlook account acted possessed😱 but I got it working by restarting my laptop. 👌 Lol! Then, a complete stranger on my messenger asked me to strip on cam. I hit the block button so fast! 🙄 Why is it acceptable to be sexual online like that with someone that you don’t know? Just why? 

Do people ever watch SVU?! It doesn't end well for the victim or the sicko. 


Btw, Granny Annie, if you're reading this (and I know that you are), I'm not sad, or upset, or "reaching out for help". I'm sort of venting and embarrassing the creep for fun. 😛 🙈 

Smooches, 
Lena ❤️ 😉

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...