Sunday, January 29, 2017

Poem: My World










My World 

If you could step into my mind,
see what I see,
maybe you would understand what I'm sometimes feeling. 
I know that my twisted, outlandish fantasies aren't real 
but living in my own imaginary world of magical creatures, silly characters, Youtubers, and pop stars is how I deal.
Ordinary things sometimes seem to be too serious and cynical. 


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2017

Author Notes: This doesn't have a very deep meaning. I made this poem up off the top of my head. It's silly. This is about how I escape into my imagination sometimes, lol. 😃😜 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...