Monday, January 15, 2018

I Wish That I Could...




I know that it sounds completely crazy but I wish that I could go all Veronica Mars; investigate and hunt down the person or the people behind PopBlast to clear Shane Dawson’s name and so that he could sue them for slander. I don’t have the bad ass skills or the tools to do so though, lol, but I just wish that I could. I’ve been showing my love and support online, which I'll keep doing, but just tweeting hashtags won’t make people forget the untrue, vile rumors.I know that he's innocent but everyone needs to see the actual truth so the haters will shut up. Also, there's something about PopBlast that is extremely shady.Yes, I know, I don’t know him personally but this whole situation is beyond wrong and unfair. If I could, I would do something more to help and protect Shane. 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...