Thursday, February 15, 2018

Commonplace



Please don't make gun violence commonplace
and make peace and our sense of security just an once upon a time in the history pages.

At first, I didn't want to write about the Florida shooting that happened yesterday because I felt like all the media was glorifying this tragedy too much but I have to say something. It's so devastating that seventeen high school students and teachers were killed. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims. This is so messed up! We should do more. I won't discuss or debate about gun control laws and/or mental illness issues but I do think that the government should be a little more proactive with keeping people safe. Shootings like these shouldn't become so commonplace. 

Smooches and think Tink. 💋 Stay safe, love each other.

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...