Friday, November 16, 2018

THEY FINALLY WENT HOME πŸ˜€πŸ˜­πŸ’™


Because of the devastating fires in California, like so many other people, Shane and Ryland had to evacuate out of their brand new home last Friday. For days, they didn’t know if their house was okay. I love them so much that my heart broke for them πŸ’” . Yes, they were safe (thankfully) but they just bought the house. I was so worried 😰 that I followed the updates about the fires all week.

Today, they finally got to go home and the house is completely okay! I’m so, so, so relieved!!!!!!! 😁 They deserve happiness and they were so lucky. 
We should keep on praying for other people in California though because others lost so much. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» 

Smooches and think Tink! πŸ’™

No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...