Sunday, June 28, 2020

Can the Drama Just STOP? 🤦🏻‍♀️



I know that some of Shane Dawson's jokes and videos have been totally inappropriate in the past. I'll admit that he had crossed the line a lot  (especially when he first started youtube). Blackface and pedophile/rape jokes are wrong. He wasn't always a complete angel throughout his youtube career but over the years, he has grown up and apologized over and over for it. Recently though, his past was put back under the microscope for the umpteenth time because of a scandal with him, Jeffree Star, and James Charles (yes, I blame Jeffree for dragging Shane into it and for not defending Shane). I think that Jeffree used him for subcribers and the palette. It's rumored that Jeffree and Shane tried to ruin James Charles' career but that story is too crazy to explain. As this rumor spread on the internet like the plague, people brought up Shane's past once again and started giving him so much hate. Even his fans, including me, had gotten unnecessary hate for liking him. These aren't just justice warriors, speaking their minds. These are people that use name calling, harassment, and threats to "make their point". I will say this one more time so it's on record: Shane Dawson is not racist, a pedophile, a liar, or manipulative. Even though I agree that some of his old content was wrong, I will always support, watch, and love Shane Dawson. He has owned up to his past and apologized again. Can the daily cyber-bullying stop now? Can the drama just stop? The toxicity is giving me weird nightmares and I'm worried about Shane (and I'm aware that he's a grown man, I just care).

Smooches and please think Tink. 







No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...