Monday, October 12, 2020

October Life Update




Hi,
How is everyone? I'm good 😎😜 .  I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. My mind has been preoccupied during this crazy, pandemic time. I'm able to get out of my house now but outings are still limited because my state is in the red zone for COVID-19. Shane Dawson is still "canceled" unfortunately but the hate towards him and his fans is finally dying down. I still love and watch him. 💙 I do believe that Shane will come back to the internet; I do, I do! 👏 😀 There was no camp this year (summer or fall), which I'll admit, was a hard pill to swallow 😞 , but I understand that the closure was for our safety. I've been taking an online neuroscience class. Why? To challenge myself. 🤓Neuroscience is the scientific study of the nervous system. It combines physiology, anatomy, and molecular biology. Science and math were my worse subjects back in school, so I decided to study science to prove to myself that I could follow a college level science course. Guess what, I can. Yes, I do struggle sometimes but I always figure it out.  Don't worry, I'm still planning spooky stories for October. They're coming. Be prepared to get scared, mwahahaha! 😈

Happy October! 🎃


Smooches and think Tink! 🧚 



Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...