Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Ramblings of a Cult Leader (a poem)

 



Would you be in an obscure cult? 
Would you let yourself be controlled like a puppet? 
No voice, no own thoughts. 
You'll only be a shell of yourself without fight.

Now, what if I was the leader of that cryptic cult? 
Would you let me manipulate, enchant you, 
promising you all of the glamour in the world? 
Would you be my wordless, loving, obedient puppet, 
worshipping my every step, my every word? 
What would you give up? 

(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2020

Music by: Karliene 

Author Notes: This is just a creepy poem in which a cult leader is rambling and rambling, asking unnerving questions. 

Smooches and think Tink! 



No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...