Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wendi XoXo (a poem)





Reader discretion is advised for sexuality. #NSFW 

Wendi XoXo 

Oh Wendi, 

why does your smile look so angelic but devilish?

Why is your body so delicate but delicious? 

I want you so much! 

The moment that your big, sweet, alluring eyes appeared before me, 

I  automatically fell. 

I'm still happily under your spell! 

You're my obsession, 

an erotic escape;

my everything! 


Oh Wendi, 

be my Wendy Darling and I'll be your Peter Pan. 

Be my wife, lover, and best friend

and help me create our own, sensual Neverland. 


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2021


Author Notes: This poem is from a lonely person's point-of-view. This person is single and is all alone in their house, in their room everyday during the pandemic. The person falls in love with a young woman that the person made up in their imagination. She's the lonely person's escape and this person becomes obsessed. I wanted to try something new, push the limits a little. 



Smooches and think Tink! 🧚💏

No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...