Sunday, April 16, 2023

Guilty Pleasure Ships

 

Shipping is the desire by followers of a fandom for two or more people, either real-life people or fictional characters, to be in a romantic or sexual relationship. I ship Barson (Benson + Barba from SVU), 

Rollisi (Rollins + Carisi from SVU), 

Bughead (Betty + Jughead from Riverdale), 

and Jabitha (Jughead + Tabitha from Riverdale) with all of the heart! 

These ships are examples of true love. No one can tell me otherwise but I also secretly love other ships. 

Barisi (Barba + Carisi from SVU) is so cute! 

When they were together, the scenes were iconic and/or funny. Although they're not gay in the show obviously, I can see them being a couple in an alternate universe. This ship causes online fights among fans but I don't care. They're adorable!! 

Jeronica (Jughead + Veronica from Riverdale) is underrated. 

I know that they're complete opposites and Veronica often thinks that he's weird in the comics but they got chemistry on the show during times when they feel lonely. They can talk and team up. It's strange but yet seems right at the same time. I love it! 

Think Tink! 

Smooches!! 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see, Benson and Barba, yeah.
Rolland and Carisi, most definitly. Especially the way they attacked each other.
Barbra and Carisi, I see them as brothers with a deep brothery love.
All of the Riverdale gang, yeah I see it happening.

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...