Thursday, August 27, 2015

Goals/Dreams (2015 Revised)





My Goals/Dreams (2015 Revised)

·        Become a best-selling young-adult/teen fiction author.
·        Have a big house.
·        Go to both Disneyland and Disneyworld.
·        Go to New York during Christmas time.
·        Go to London, see the Peter Pan statue in Kensington Gardens.
·        Open a rec center in Missouri for young-adults with physical and mental challenges.
·        Go to a Britney Spears concert, meet her.
·        Meet R.L. Stine.

·        Become an investigative writer.  

Just thinking, daydreaming on this Thursday night. 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I wish I could give you all of those things and more...

Amanda said...

I wish I could give you all of those things and more...

lena said...

awww sissy :)

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...