Saturday, August 27, 2016

Just Another Update





The ridiculous fan video that you see above was made by me. This is what happens on a Friday night at midnight and when one is hyped up on candy corn and coffee, but hey, it was fun.  I'm such a fan-girl. ðŸ™‚

Anyway, just fyi, one of my online classes starts Monday, August 29th. It's a history class. I'm excited. On September 10th, I'll start another (a poetry class). From then on, I'll be taking both classes at the same time, so if I don't blog or tweet a lot for a few months, don't worry. I'm alive, lol! I'll just be doing homework. I enjoy the online classes. They make me productive between writer's blocks and I love learning new things.

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...