Monday, October 23, 2017

My Strange, Halloween Dream 🎃






I have a very strange dream last night. In the dream, my family and I went to the mall to meet Halloween cartoon characters. Apparently, in my version of the world, cartoons can come and do meet and greets (lol 😄). Jack Skellington was in Hot Topic, meeting humans. He was extremely tall and he had to bend down low just have make eye contact with some people. There were also multiple creepy Mickey Mouse mascots walking around the mall with no eyes, just black holes. They were so disturbing. 





I hugged Jack's waist when I met him and we talked about my love for Halloween. He was chuckling because he thought that I was entertaining. Then, for no reason, I stood on my tip-toes and I just kissed him. When I kissed him, he magically turned into a human guy with pale skin, short, black hair, and tiny, glowing, jack-o'-lanterns in the pupils of his eyes. I guess that this was my twisted version of a fairy tale. Yeah, you have my permission to laugh 😀🎃 .





No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...