I've been a fan of Glee since January and I was truly sad to read that Cory Monteith, who played Finn on the show, had passed away. He was a good singer and actor. Also, he seemed like a cool, nice guy on all the interviews that I've seen. I really hope that the media won't taint his memory with lies; have some respect for his family, friends, and fans. All Gleeks will miss him.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
RIP Cory Monteith
I've been a fan of Glee since January and I was truly sad to read that Cory Monteith, who played Finn on the show, had passed away. He was a good singer and actor. Also, he seemed like a cool, nice guy on all the interviews that I've seen. I really hope that the media won't taint his memory with lies; have some respect for his family, friends, and fans. All Gleeks will miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Demonic Neverland's Halloween Masquerade Ball 🎃
Inspired by 'Peter Pan' by J.M. Barrie Demonic Neverland's Halloween Masquerade Ball Before coming to Neverland, the Demon Que...

No comments:
Post a Comment