Saturday, December 9, 2017

Just Some Things That Make Me Happy 😁

 


Tonight, I'm going to list some things that make me happy. Why? I don't know...just because I can...and maybe I'm hyped on peppermint mocha coffee. The weirdest, simplest things bring me joy.

First, here's a fan-edit that I made about Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams: 



(Making fan-edits is just a side hobby of mine) 


Secondly, here's Ryland's new silly song/music video,"A Clickbait Christmas"



Thirdly, here's a few of pictures that make me smile:












                           







Finally, here are some other videos that I just love: 







 

 

 


 

 

No comments:

"Someone" Called Me A Sociopath... πŸ™„

  Well, someone called me a sociopath tonight. πŸ™„It was said as a joke, but I'm overthinking it now. Lol. Am I lacking empathy? Am I ant...