Saturday, August 18, 2018

My Review On the "Slender Man" Movie



I saw this awesome movie yesterday but my mind was in the universe of my book last night (I like to write down my ideas for my book right away) so I'm writing the review of "Slender Man" today. 

Slender Man is an internet urban legend, described as a thin, unnaturally tall humanoid with a featureless head and face, wearing a black suit. According to the legend, he torments and abducts children. 

The "Slender Man" movie was about a group of girls who watched a video, conjuring Slender Man. Slender Man then begins to haunt and stalk them. One of the girls disappears and the rest basically get Slender Sickness, which includes coughing fits and coughing up blood, nausea, paranoia, vomiting, and extreme exhaustion due to an encounter and being stalked by him...until the inevitable happens. 

I loved this movie because it followed the creepypastas (internet urban legends) that I heard and read about Slender Man. One of the pictures that started the legend was even shown in the movie.     ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

As a creepypasta fan, I think that this movie was so cool. The gore wasn't over the top. I just got caught up in the girls' fear and paranoia. Some people might say that it's a B-movie but I enjoyed it. 


Smooches and think Tink! 💀💋

No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...