Monday, August 20, 2018

2030?! (a dream)




Hi y'all,

I had such a weird, slightly disturbing dream this morning. Kortney, Jeff, Jay, Steven, and I somehow had a time machine πŸ•’ and we went into the future. In 2030, America was in a war against an unknown country (I didn't recognize the yellow and gray flag). This strange country was using robots πŸ€– to shoot fire balls πŸ”₯ at people and everywhere was a war-zone. 😱 We had to hide in a bomb shelter with a group of steampunk, teenage soldiers because Jay's arm got burned. After two weeks of battling and hiding from robots, Jay's burns healed and we decided to go back to our time before things got worse but Steven decided to stay to help. We tried to talk him out of it but his mind was made up. We all hugged Steven goodbye ❤ (when I hugged him, I smelled his strong cologne that comforts me πŸ€—). Then, we sneaked out to our time machine, dodging fire balls. As we went back to the present, I woke up. I'll admit that it took me a second after I woke up to come back to reality, lol. 😜Steven isn't fighting in the future of course. After my dream, he went back up to Heaven, probably laughing at my silliness. πŸ’ž

Smooches and think Tink! πŸ’‹

No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...