Saturday, March 16, 2019

Really?! (My 2 Days of Hell)


It was a normal Tuesday. My dad turned on my laptop for me but when I looked at the screen, all that I could see was blue. I thought that it was weird but I didn't panic yet. I thought that maybe Dad just pressed a key accidentally. I turned it off and on again. Boy, I was wrong! It took 5 tries but I finally got off of the blue screen. There was only one problem though...EVERYTHING WAS GONE! ðŸ˜ąðŸĪŽI tried troubleshooting, I desperately tried everything under the sun. I always back-up my things on my OneDrive cloud but it was still upsetting to see my laptop wiped out. I restarted it for the eighth time but when it came back on, the screen asked what language does my keyboard use. It was restarting to factory mode, which I didn't select to do. I couldn't stop it. I had no choice. I'll admit, I started sobbing at this point. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Three hours later, I finally got to the regular screen. On Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, I was reinstalling stuff. I even had to leave my laptop on over night so it could update (it was a miracle that my obsessive self didn't get an eye twitch, lol ðŸĪŠ). It was not fun but it could've been worse. My draft of my book was safe on OneDrive. My laptop is now in working order again but it's a mystery as to what happened on Tuesday. 🔍 Could someone give me a clue?  

Smooches and think Tink!

No comments:

Blessed Beltane ðŸŒđ

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...