Friday, March 29, 2019

the Angel and the Devil (a poem)



the Angel and the Devil 

The angel and the devil on my shoulders
that are always whispering into my ear, 
directing my conscious
are friends. 
Instead of debating, 
trying to persuade me to go on their sides, 
their forces combine. 

I embrace goodness, I embrace darkness. 
I pray for peace but I love mischievousness.

I can be the sugar-coated, innocent 'Miss Sunshine'
being the kindest to everything and everyone; 
But at a flip of a dime, 
I can be someone's worse nightmare;
Warped, psycho, and causing chaos without a care. 

I won't be a bully and tear anybody down
but I won't let anyone push me around. 

I won't kill 
but if you ever cross me, 
I'll make damn sure that your life is a living hell! 


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2019 

Poet Notes: Just a poem about my personality. 😜😎😈



Smooches and think Tink! 🧚🏻‍♀️💋


Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...