Monday, June 6, 2022

Fantasy Romance

 


This playlist tells a love story with songs (sort of). It's also the music that I want to be playing when I fall passionately in love. Hey, I've had a bad cold (again) so my mind has been wandering and daydreaming, lol. Plus, I love this playlist that I made! 💖 
The story is that a boy and a girl meet at a party, develop crushes on each other, and eventually fall in love. Their romance is passionate, steamy, and sweet, yet intense. One day, they start fighting and break up. Six months later, on a rainy Christmas night, the boy is at her door...What will happen?

If the player here don't work and if you have a Spotify account, search for Fantasy Romance on Spotify.
Smooches and think Tink! 💋

No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...