Thursday, June 9, 2022

Ghost Me (a poem) 👻

 



If you're going to ghost me, 

Control-Alt-Deleting every single memory; 

don't expect me to morn or prepare the funeral. 

You're showing me that the fact that I cared about you didn't matter to you at all!


©Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2022 

Poet Notes: This mini-poem/line popped into my head on Tuesday night, while listening to music in bed after I found out that a former camp crush unfriended me on Facebook without warning or reason. I'm not hurt or anything. I just wanted to have the last word, even if he won't read this, lol. ✌ 😜 

Smooches and think Tink! 🧚

No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...