Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My Thoughts on Cole Sprouse

 


I didn't say much about the Cole Sprouse scandal because I've been sick (evil allergy season) but now I'm back; I can speak my mind. I love Riverdale but I saw the cringy Cole Sprouse podcast interview (cigarette and all). It's his decision to smoke but it seemed performative to smoke during this interview. Cole, honey, you're not James Dean or Jack Kerouac. You're an actor on a campy, fun teen drama! Jughead would've been more of a badass than you (no offense, lol). Also, maybe Cole should avoid talking bitterly about his exes, especially about an ex that he currently works with (Lili Reinhart, who plays Betty Cooper). I'm not exactly a Cole stan but I love how he brings Jughead to life on Riverdale. I am a Jughead stan. I agree that Cole is being a pretentious douchebag right now, which he's going to regret after Riverdale is over, but I won't ever stop loving the character, Jughead Jones!! I bet that the Riverdale writers now regret making #Bughead a thing though. 

Smooches and think Tink!


No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...