Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Steven




Steven was a good friend. He always managed to make me laugh no matter what. When I think about growing up and going to school with him, I remember the little things like him making him silly faces at the gym teacher, or telling me the latest blond joke, or him and I yelling "BUMP" before the bus hit a bump, or him waving from the bus window when I was dropped off, or when I sat with him at lunch, which soon became my favorite part of the day. Steven was funny and fun. Yes, we sometimes fought like brother and sister, but I loved him, still do. I miss him everyday, but I know that he's watching over all of his family and friends. Happy birthday Stevie Wevie. I love you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love u Lena

"Someone" Called Me A Sociopath... 🙄

  Well, someone called me a sociopath tonight after I laughed when I accidentally sat on Mom's hand while she was helping me. 🙄I know i...