Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Thinking for Myself (and Christmas Story Update)

 


I'm only talking about the Nick Carter r*p3 accusations once. I like both NSYNC and backstreet boys so I'm not bias. If these claims are fake, the truth will come out. If they're true, the truth will come out. I'll support Nick for now but we need more hard evidence.  I agree that we SHOULD believe the victims but because cancel culture tends to be one-sided, we SHOULD ALSO get better evidence, not just some screenshots, hearsay, or tweets from third parties. 

Evidence like: does or has Nick ever had HPV? The victim says that she got HPV after the alleged assault. Is a band member 100% alone with a fan during a meet-and-greet?  

****


With that out of the way, are you having a fun December? I'm working on my Christmas story. This one will be silly and romantic. I'm excited for you to read it! It'll be posted before Christmas day. 

Smooches and think Tink!

No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...