Sunday, December 7, 2025

A December Update

 


Hi Y'all, 

I'm currently writing this year's Christmas story, and it involves my imaginary adopted son, Teddy (I know, I sound crazy, but most of y'all are used to it, lol).  

Since Teddy is my newest original character, I decided to give him a backstory. It's not scary. It's more of a mysterious, tragic ghost story with a happy ending. I'm sprinkling some faith and Jesus into the story as well (it's His birthday after all). I took a break from writing today to help Mommio decorate the Christmas tree. 

Also, sidenote, Lee was finally in one of my dreams last week, which made me happy. In the dream, I was breaking him out of some kind of facility, lol. I miss him. 


Anyway, the Christmas ghost story should be edited and posted before or after my birthday. 


Smooches and think Tink!


 


No comments:

The Urban Legend of Demonic Peter Pan (a Demonic Neverland side story)

    Inspired by 'Peter Pan' by J.M. Barrie.  Every kid knows the story. At least, that's what they say. There's a sigil that...