Thursday, April 9, 2026

Darkness and Light

 

Me, Baby Steven, and Adam


"You have to have dark in order to show light." 

---Bob Ross  

This happened in my fictional world, in my mind.

Midnight Rebel, the original characters' villain, pretends to be a former pop star, now a masked man on social media. He loves singing and dancing. He has spiky black hair, piercing blue eyes, and tattoos on his neck, chest, and arms. He’s always shirtless, wearing a leather jacket open over his bare chest, black jeans, and black boots. He wears a devil mask. He has a black Harley motorcycle. He’s dangerously obsessive, flirty, and seductive. He’s a trickster demon.

Beware of Midnight Rebel


One night, he saw me at a coffee shop. I invited him to my imaginary house, where I live with Adam and my other original characters. Midnight seduced and entranced me. He used my darkest desires against me. I was pregnant and gave birth within hours, all in one night, with the help of dark magic. Midnight was dangerously obsessed with me.

Adam and I adopted the baby when we banished Midnight. I named the baby Steven, after my beloved friend. Baby Steven is pale, with black hair and blue eyes. With our powers, Adam and I pulled the darkness out of Baby Steven; not all of it, because everyone has some darkness, but we pulled enough, so Midnight won't have a connection to him.


Images created using AI tools (ChatGPT / image generation), but it's my OC and concept.

Smooches and think Tink

Adam vs. Midnight


No comments:

The Urban Legend of Demonic Peter Pan (a Demonic Neverland side story)

    Inspired by 'Peter Pan' by J.M. Barrie.  Every kid knows the story. At least, that's what they say. There's a sigil that...