Sunday, November 29, 2020

Just Let Me Vent

 


"A new point of view
A roll on my wheels
I wish you could get inside my head
To feel what I feel, to see what I see
Living as me
'Cause you could've lived my life instead" 

(Based on the song "Instead" by Stacie Orrico)


I'm okay. 😁 I just get frustrated 😠 when no one understands or even attempts to understand my sound and smell sensitivity 🙉👃 due to my cerebral palsy. I'm not being a baby, I'm not being dramatic. The anxiety gets real because of it but again, I'm okay. I'm just blogging instead of screaming my head off, lol 😵. A merry, fun Christmas story is coming soon. 😃🎄🎅 


Smooches and think Tink! 💋 


No comments:

Missing Barba (an SVU fan-fic)

Part 1  Olivia Benson was having a rough day. She and her squad were dealing with an exceptionally insane case involving a nineteen-year-...