Thursday, January 21, 2021

It's Official...the Shane Dawson Fandom Is In a Parallel Universe

 


We are in a parallel universe now. 

Trisha Paytas is having some weird midlife crisis, hating on Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams on social media. 

THEY WERE FRIENDS FOR 12 YEARS! It's okay if she's mad at Shane right now but FOR HER TO TALK ABOUT SHANE AND RYLAND LIKE THEY'RE TRASH IS BEYOND WRONG! She's just hopping on the hate bandwagon to seem cool.

I still love, watch, and support Shane (he's a good person, NOT EVIL AT ALL ) but I think that Jeffree Star brainwashed him somehow (sort of like a Stockholm syndrome/blackmailing situation) to make Shane stick by him. 

The Stockholm syndrome/blackmailing thing is just my personal theory, not fact.  I'm just worried. I care about Shane and I don't trust Jeffree. I've noticed that Shane refuses to distance himself from Jeffree, despite of the "cancellations," even when they revolve around Jeffree and Shane conveniently gets dragged unknowingly into them too.  

Now, Shane is hurting. He lost his best friend of 12 years. I want to hug him, I want to protect him at all costs. 

It's been a rough week for Shane and the Shane fandom so I made a fan spotify playlist for Shane and for my fellow fans to try to cheer everyone up.  
Missing Someone I've Never Met: 

I know what's happening to Shane is heartbreaking but we have to try to think Tink and not spread hate. If I ripped Trisha's throat out or fed Jeffree to a crocodile, what would that do? Nothing. We just have to be there for Shane. 

Smooches and think Tink! 



No comments:

Blessed Beltane 🌹

  Blessed Beltane!  Beltane or Bealtaine is the Gaelic May Day festival, marking the beginning of summer. It is traditionally held on 1 May,...