Sunday, March 1, 2026

Lent Entry #11

 

God, 

Thank you for the sense of security in a sometimes scary world. Nowadays, the news is becoming more terrifying than any horror story I could think up. I have a bad habit of being oblivious to the real world, but I'm slowly becoming more aware. You help me see it while making me feel safe. Thank You for letting us know that You're still there and always will be. 

Please help anyone who needs it right now. Please keep them safe in Your light. 

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; 

As above, so below, 

Amen/blessed be. 

Smooches and think Tink

No comments:

The Urban Legend of Demonic Peter Pan (a Demonic Neverland side story)

    Inspired by 'Peter Pan' by J.M. Barrie.  Every kid knows the story. At least, that's what they say. There's a sigil that...