Friday, March 20, 2026

Lent Entry #30

 

God,

Thank You for music—the way it speaks when I can’t, and holds what I don’t know how to explain. Thank You for giving me a heart that feels deeply, even when it’s overwhelming, and for not leaving me there alone.

In songs, I find peace, understanding, and pieces of myself I don’t know how to name. Please keep guiding my heart gently, and help me use what I feel in a way that brings light, not weight. 

Please help others find this creative peace too. 

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; 

As above, so below,

Amen/Blessed be. 

Smooches and think Tink.    

No comments:

The Urban Legend of Demonic Peter Pan (a Demonic Neverland side story)

    Inspired by 'Peter Pan' by J.M. Barrie.  Every kid knows the story. At least, that's what they say. There's a sigil that...